Monday, September 13, 2010

Trouble




I don't think this needs much explanation, but I'll go ahead anyway. My husband refused to put the baby locks on the bathroom drawers and I attempted and couldn't do it, so my make-up was always at the mercy of the girls. On more than one occasion I have cleaned my foundation off the floor. These pics are actually of two different times. The make-up on the floor pic shows some pink lipstick (which does not come out!) The pics of the girls occurred just hours after the carpet cleaner left. They got into the mascara and painted their faces with it. Ava gave me a few good poses, but Avery was clearly upset by my reaction. Luckily for me, the carpet guy was coming back the next day to cut out and repair a spot on the carpet from the nail polish they had spilled. He was nice enough to clean the make up spot again for me at no charge.






1 comment: