Friday, March 5, 2010

Quirky Girlies

These girls do the craziest things that make me laugh and grab the camera! Sometimes I miss the shot, or they see the camera and want it, but occasionally I get a shot of their spunk. Avery likes to have her hands behind her head. She does it when she sleeps, and when she is just kicking back. Here she is finished with breakfast, and is watching TV, but chose not to get down from her chair.

Here, Avery wanted stickers and this was all I could find in my scrapbooking stash that I could forfiet. She then wanted them on her belly. This is her showing them off. Rut Row!

My little critters are always getting into something. This time it was my eye liner. They wrote all over the bathroom mirror, and themselves (or each other, hard to tell!). I scrubbed and scrubbed to no avail, until it dawned on me to use make up remover. Sometimes I'm a little slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment