Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year 2010


So we finally made it to 2010. This is my first time writing (typing) it and it is just so weird. We are looking forward to a great year. One where the girls are potty trained and sleeping through the night, and possibly in preschool. We have a lot of work ahead of us. They are learning so much, so fast. They have mastered counting to 10, so we are on to counting to 12. They know the basic colors and are starting to sing along to the alphabet song. They sing letters here and there. They know most animals and what they say ( have known this for about a year, but we keep adding new ones). They have started singing along with songs, especially Ava. She loves to sing. They loved swimming over the summer and frequently take out their suits and swim diapers and ask to go swimming. Yesterday they even went so far as to take their clothes and diapers off in an attempt to get their suits on. **sigh**
They are still getting into anything and everything that they shouldn't. The other day I found them in my bathroom up on my sink with their feet in the sink with the water running, rummaging through my make-up bag. **sigh**
For awhile there they were taking off their diapers any chance they could, whether they were wet or dirty. That was a lot of fun. I thought I was going to lose my mind! Luckily with family coming for the holidays they didn't have a second to do it and have since forgotten. Let's hope they don't remember again!
Last year I had taken such a cute picture of the girls kissing on New Year's Eve, that I thought I would try to re-create the scene, but by the time the red eye reduction and flash went off, the scene was gone. These were pretty cute, the best I could get. Hope everyone has a great new year ahead of them!







No comments:

Post a Comment